Point Awesome!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Point Awesome!

Post by amberwillow on Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:06 pm

Last evening I returned to my Karate training. The most awesome point was when the Sensei looked up and recognized me as I bowed in the door. The surprise and gladness was written on his face...

I felt so welcome.

Smile
amberwillow
amberwillow

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Z on Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:14 am

That is awesome news! Thank you for sharing this, and for reminding us how we always receive feedback from the universe when we make a decision to do something.

It's not always easy to figure out what the universe is saying either. Here, however, it's abundantly clear...and that is cause for joy.

Peace.

Admin

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-06-25

View user profile http://flashmind.forumn.org

Back to top Go down

Post by light_healer on Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:13 pm

Well its a belated point awesome really.... for yesterday.

I found my writing voice last night, and started journal here....
I have been feeling like i may have some things to say for a while now, so its great to finally get words on the page.
It feels, empowering from an identity perspective, which is one of my main themes of focus at this time.
Like by writing my thoughts on the world, which is essentially what posting on the net is, as i see it, i am finding my space within the universe and making a claim, it's saying "i am here" .
It's an act of empowerment.

Now i am here, i would like to make my patch a good one, i feel blessed and honored to have this sacred space, that is FlashMind. Many of us have been searching along time to find a place that is safe and nurturing , me included, so it's indeed awesome to be home among caring, like minded others.
light_healer
light_healer

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-07-01

View user profile http://......coming ( yeah i know... but seriously it will happe

Back to top Go down

Post by Z on Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:59 pm

"Writing our thoughts on the world,"

Funny how the right words can set thoughts cascading, rearranging themselves into place and from their flurry of activity new ideas are born and old mysteries are illuminated.

"Writing our thoughts on the world," is a perfect image of what it means when we express ourselves. Whether it's writing on the web, painting a watercolor, doing a cross-stitch, making a mix-tape, or rearranging the furniture, we are expressing ourselves by making our unique impression upon the world. Let me say that again, because I thing that is a powerful thought:

When we express ourselves, we impress the world ---we impress the universe.

I'm not even being "spiritual" when I say that we impress the world. A fundamental law of science is the Law of the Conservation of energy: energy is neither created or destroyed, but transformed.

When we express ourselves, we impress the world --- and every time we press ourselves out into the world (for that is literally what "express" means: to "out-press"), the world presses energy back into us.

When we impress the universe...it responds as lovingly as we allow it to.

If we press the same old message into the world, the world will usually respond in the same old way.

If we dare to press something NEW into the world, something that we've never expressed before, and if we add to that real meaning, and living, and loving...

The universe will be impressed, and will respond as lovingly as we permit it to...and we are TRANSFORMED.

If we express ourselves powerfully, then, oh my, but we are empowered.

I've spent years coming to create something like Flashmind, and even after creating Flashmind, I've been looking for this very simple understanding of what Flashmind is "for." Exactly. How it works, this power of expression that we may use to change our lives.

I've expressed my self as best I could finding my way as I've made FlashMind, and I've impressed the world. Today, through light_healer, the universe responded...and I understood this simple, beautiful thing.

So, if you're wondering what it is we do at flashmind, this is what we do...and will do even better now, I hope, and I will work to do too.

This, then, is what Flashmind is about, teaching people the way of intuitive creativity, to press the world and get what they need back.

Express yourself.
Impress the world.

Peace.

(Oh, and all this, this is pretty awesome for me...more than today's awesome...way more.)

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by light_healer on Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:43 pm

Last night as i went to sleep, i asked, (well it was more a demand really..... i was feeling somewhat desperate), that all the available powers assist me on a particular project that has been very resistant to my efforts alone.....

As i was putting my trusty hound out this morning , i was thinking....

" Today i will start work....."

YAY FUCKING YAY

Special thanks to all those both celestial and earthly, for much appreciated support and care, the universe is indeed awesome.......

joy
light_healer
light_healer

View user profile http://......coming ( yeah i know... but seriously it will happe

Back to top Go down

Post by amberwillow on Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:00 am

Wink My awesome point today was when I recognised I had turned the tide of clutter and housework in our home without getting upset and overwhelmed... Just pottering along peacefully.

I hummed to myself as I hung out clothes, threw out rubbish and washed dishes. I seem to have rediscovered my centre.

I have cleared space for dreaming in my head (happy sighs).
amberwillow
amberwillow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Z on Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:31 am

I, who have left my lawn to grow into what might generously be called "a lush meadow" (and less generously called "a fucking overgrown messy jungle") have, over the course of three evenings, mown.

I still have raking and tidying to do, but the front lawn is cut to a fairly neat height. I do the dance of manicured flora joy!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by light_healer on Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:27 am

I have two awesomes actually.

Firstly i repaired a damaged relationship that was blocking my flow of work.....
And second i'm starting to clean out my workshop..... very dirty work.
Progress is awesome, indeed, especially after a long winter in hibernation.

Spring is just around the corner and with spring comes new life and new growth,
all the good things that make life and living joyous and joyful,
awesome!!

peace and shiny newness

light_healer
light_healer

Back to top Go down

Post by amberwillow on Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:51 am

My Point Awesome for the week so far is getting my computer back from the tech guy today

It's great to know people who can clean puters when they are virused up the whaasui.

It's great to be back.
amberwillow
amberwillow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by amberwillow on Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:47 am

My garden smells of Spring and the sunshine is lovely outside... I pushed all of my windows wide open and let Spring flood my house.

I sat like a lizard on my garden steps, soaking up the golden warmth... only I doubt lizards drink coffee Wink
amberwillow
amberwillow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by amberwillow on Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:18 pm

I picked flowers for my daughter's bedroom and placed them on her new desk... Their beauty encouraged her to clear and clean her room to match.

flower * flower * flower

I was thrilled at how this really non-linear approach freed her up to tidy happily. She feels special and her room will work much better for her too! Win/Win
amberwillow
amberwillow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by light_healer on Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:16 pm

This week i have been powering back into my work, and i have been achieving big results for relatively small efforts, it's all a good sign i am on a true path.

Some friends came to visit and helped me clear my jungle, and my garden is now becoming less wildly and more of a sanctuary..... And spending some good quality time with new friends helped me recharged my batteries, before i launched head-on to a new period of productivity.

My major project in the pipeline is nicely gathering momentum, with the appearance of some new people with exactly the right skills at the right time, required to make it a reality.

As they say.... watch this space....

peace and light,

C

light_healer
light_healer

Back to top Go down

Post by amberwillow on Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:52 pm

It was definately chocolate!
amberwillow
amberwillow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by amberwillow on Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:54 pm

I spent a beautiful morning planting bulbs and corms that will look resplendent in Spring... I can see it already in my mind's eye.
amberwillow
amberwillow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by amberwillow on Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:44 pm

I joined an online community of gardeners who understand my crazy leanings
flower They also seem to enjoy writing, so 'YAY' to that also!
amberwillow
amberwillow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by amberwillow on Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:30 pm

I remember that writing gives me great pleasure...

I've been trying to show my son this week that his 'voice' in the world is what people truly want to hear from him
... The echo comes back to me... Your voice, your voice. It's been some time since I indulged my literary brush.

It's well past due; or is it exactly the right time after all.
amberwillow
amberwillow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2